Sunday, February 27, 2011

READ

Sooo i've been thinking! and if i get 100k views by the end of today... (2-28-11) i will add a nude picture of me in with the 20 fakes of zac efron. ONLY to the winner of the original contest which ends on the 1st
---------
Original:
So I havent gotten any feedback lately. And thought I would do a contest because who doesnt love a contest? :) 

The contest is going to be this: 
Take a screen shot of your favorite post on my blog and email it to me (joeysfakes@hotmail.com) be sure to leave a comment saying that you sent an email and include your email address. The prize will be 20 zac efron fakes!
--------
BE SURE TO ENTER!!

4 comments:

Phoenixlee_IV said...

Hi

I've sent you a screenshot by email to enter your competition, my email is jr-lxix@hotmail.co.uk.

Hope I win :-)

J

Douglas M. said...

i already sent an ss frim dmattosmoraes@gmail.com as i told on the other post but
i didnt understand one thing
everyone that sent u the ss will receive the prize or just one???
i hope the God u reach 100k views!!!! haha

JoeysFakes said...

Haha thanks, MOST LIKELY, but not for sure; everyone will get the 20 fakes. like i did with my other contest since there wasn't that many entries.

Anonymous said...

Aww my email never went through it was from abercrombiboy2003@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...